|Location:||C-Serv Main Location|
Stable growing office furniture services company searching for an experienced warehouse associate who would like to be a part of a fast paced work environment. This position reports to the Operations Coordinator but requires a self starter who can be productive without constant direction. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with a positive attitude. The warehouse associate will be trained on our procedures for specific tasks then evaluated on their ability to complete the tasks efficiently and effectively. Attention to detail, ability to follow direction, fast pace of work and common sense are critical. Experience in a location based inventory warehouse is required.
Schedule must be flexible with typical shift being 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday - Friday. Some days will be shorter and some will be longer depending on work load. Some Saturdays may be required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving, inspecting, and stocking product, equipment, and supplies
- Maintaining accurate inventory counts using computerized automated inventory system.
- Issuing outbound equipment and supplies to field crew members as well as receiving and processing of returned equipment and product.
- Processing and pulling all outbound product requests.
- Tracking equipment and supply inventories. Maintaining equipment repair and maintenance process.
- Maintaining a consistently clean and organized warehouse. Un-boxing, de-trashing, separation of recyclables (plastics, cardboard, Styrofoam, etc.)
- Provide recommendations for corrective action on areas that need improvement
- Assisting Operations Coordinator organize the warehouse and yard areas for maximum use and efficiency
- Loading and Unloading bobtail trucks and performing deliveries as needed.
- Operating hand tools, power tools, may use bolts, screws, by hand or using hand tools or portable powered tools
- Reliable and Punctual
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs repeatedly
- Ability to learn new product parts and pieces
- Be organized, strong attention to detail
- Able to stand, bend, kneel, for long periods of time, repetitive motion
- Cleaning and dusting product and facilities
- Working in different environments (cold, hot, humid, etc)
- Must have no criminal record
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Must posses valid drivers license with clean driving record
- 1 year up right and standard forklift experience (certification preferred)
- 1 year warehouse experience including paperwork completion and material handling
- 1 year experience maintaining, counting, and processing transactions in a computerized inventory system
- 1 year first hand freight receiving experience. Infuses on product inspection and management of damaged freight process
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (not required):
- Experience working with/handling office furniture or similar products
- Data entry and cycle count experience working with bar code and scanner systems
- Experience driving box trucks
We offer industry training, along with a competitive wage
If you are ready to work for an growing company with great benefits and possess the experience we require, we look forward to reviewing your online application.
Must meet requirements to be considered.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications